Hello again superusers,
It's that time again to join us for our 5th bootcamp session! We've already covered newsroom basics, KPIs, SEO, content and distribution. I mean, you're basically PR and comms whizzes by this point. Let's crank it up a notch by learning some newsroom hacks, social sharing tips, and asset building techniques.
In our fifth session we will be covering:
- How to embed videos, images, social feeds, etc. in your content
- How to create content that people will share socially
- How to build social campaigns
- How to gain followers
- Looking at the P, E, S of of the PESO model more in detail
- Custom CSS tricks to personalise your newsroom
- Getting the right content to the right channels and right audiences in those channels
- How to use the assets you have and build upon those
- and more about social sharing & asset building
Are you intrigued? Are you willing to take the plunge into your digital assets?
Then join us next Wednesday September 23rd at 10am :)
We'll hopefully get the music right this time, and if not we have loads of jokes and stories to accompany the polls!
We hope to see you there!
All the best,
The CS Team