Well hello there newsroom all-stars!
So far we’ve run three bootcamps, covering “Back to Basics”, “Setting KPIs”, and “Supercharging your SEO”...but now it it's time for the big dog; we're talking content and distribution.
"But I don’t have enough to write about", "I don’t know what to write", "I don’t have a content strategy", "I don’t have influencers. "I don’t know who to send content to", "I don’t have many contacts"
Enough with the "don’ts" - we're going to tell you how it's done and how to get the most out of your content and contact database.
In our session on Wednesday September 9th at 10am, we’ll be putting our content hats on and providing you with all the inspiration you need to get started, including:
- Creating content calendars
- Understanding the PESO model
- Exploring content ideas
- Reimagining and reworking campaign ideology
- Storytelling to amplify your brand
- Understanding your audience and brand story
- Exploring influencers
- Building relationships with influencers
- Finding new contacts
- Understanding your channels
- Engaging with your audiences
- Sharing your content socially
We'd love to have you there, not only to teach you a thing or two but also to hear your fabulous content success stories and ideas - it's your time to shine.
So newsroom stars, we'll see you there on September 9th at 10am, yep?
The Customer Success Team