We’re launching a brand new programme: Mynewsdesk Bootcamp!
Many of our customers have expressed a keen interest in improving their understanding of PR and comms. In other words, they want to become Mynewsdesk superusers!
With this in mind, we’re planning to host a series of two hour sessions which will focus on the following areas:
Newsroom recap: Back to basics
- How to put your stamp on the newsroom
- Which product features will enhance your comms strategy?
- How your colleagues can use Mynewsdesk
- How to create a streamlined process to communicate as a company
- customer case studies
Setting KPIs: Show you’re doing a dynamite job!
- Using newsroom analytics as KPIs
- Creating your own KPIs
- Integrating the newsroom with Google analytics
- Deciding which metrics to use to analyse performance
- Monitoring campaign strength through the newsroom
How to maximise SEO
- Understanding Google analytics
- How to use tagging in the most effective way
- How to use Google AdWords
- Best ways to make your content stand-out in Google SERPs
Content and distribution
- Understanding your audience
- Developing your company’s story
- How to measure the success of a story
- Create goals for your content marketing
- Content creation
- Mapping your content
- Which channels to distribute content through and why
Digital Assets: How to embed content and create socially shareable content
- Embedding images and videos within your content
- Mynewsdesk Hack: How to embed these assets in your newsroom: Soundcloud, Mixcloud, Vine, Storify, YouTube and Vimeo videos
- Creating storyboards
- Shortcuts with custom CSS to create some bespoke bits to the newsrooms
How to create video and images on a budget
- Creating videos: ideas, materials,
- Where you can get free images for your contents’ web image
- How to do things yourselves (no need for fancy departments etc.)
Upon completion of the programme, you’ll receive a certificate from The University of Mynewsdesk!
We’d love you to join the superuser class of 2015! Workshops will begin in July, the first session is July 29th from 10am-12pm. If you’re interested in joining any or all of these workshops, just send an email over to your account manager (email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com) to let us know. The price for all six 2-hour sessions is £195 in total, and the first one is for free!
The time has come to make you a Mynewsdesk All-Star!