Do you have a passion for the web? Does the PR & communications industry excite you? Do you want to be part of a dynamic team with global ambitions? Join us at Mynewsdesk UK!
We are now looking for Business Development Managers (New Business Sales) to our new office in the UK, commencing in August/September 2011 (Full-time).
Your role will be:
- Grow and maintain new business revenues
- Source and find new business opportunities in the UK market, selling directly to Marketing/PR Managers, Communications Directors, Brand Managers etc.
- Meet and exceed sales targets
- To be an integral part of Mynewsdesk’s UK establishment
- Sell both via personal (face-to-face) and phone meetings
- Represent Mynewsdesk on various Marketing events
- University Degree (Bachelor or Master)
- 0-2 years direct B2B sales experience
- Passion for the PR/Communication industry / Web 2.0 and Social Media
- Exceptional strong communication, relationship management and people skills
- Ability to work and thrive in a multi-tasked, fast paced, results orientated environment
- Entrepreneurial, energetic and competitive team player
- Positive attitude and an energy giver
- Unafraid of new challenges
- Business minded and a good negotiator
- Experience or professional network within media, web, PR or marketing within the UK is beneficial
- English (as a native language), other languages of advantage
- NB! Only London based applicants will be considered
The candidates we are looking for will have to
- Show strong customer focus: Enter the customer’s world through listening and understanding, develop new business relationships by recognising and delivering on customer’s needs.
- Prove personal effectiveness: Producing outstanding results both professionally and personally by being proactive and committed. Continually focusing on achieving positive results contributing to Mynewsdesk’s business success and exceeding expectations.
- Be a relationship builder: Build effective relationships through positive communication that motivates and influences others. You should be an honest, transparent and trustworthy team member, and actively involved in achieving team objectives.
The persons we are looking for are web enthusiasts, brave enablers, pioneers with open minds - Mynewsdesk’s core values.
You will get the opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment and should be fascinated by the world of modern PR and digital media. Our aim is to create an environment where you can grow, develop and (most importantly!) have fun in your daily work. Your career possibilities are extensive as you are going to be an integral part of the business development in the UK. You will work from our Mynewsdesk London office and report to the UK Country Manager.
Apply as soon as possible, but latest 15th of July 2011. For more information please contact our UK Country Manager Heidi Noemm at firstname.lastname@example.org
London based candidates only, no relocation (UK).
No third party applications.