Media, brands, communications, PR and technology are in a state of flux. Where do we go from here? Your job is changing. You want to stay on top of new trends, while not losing sight of what makes communications effective.
One of the few events during Social Media Week without 'social media' in the title, The Great Debate cuts through the hysteria and hyperbole. Nothing was taken for granted.
The expert panel:
- Paul Sutton - Head of Social Communication, Bottle PR - @ThePaulSutton
- Katie McLean - European Digital Manager, Remington & Russell Hobbs, Spectrum Brands - @katiemclean16
- Jon Bernstein - Deputy Editor, New Statesman - @Jon_Bernstein
- Eva Keogan - Lifestyle Blogger and Head of Innovation, Fishburn Hedges - @nixdminx
- Which trends are truly game-changing for comms and media? Which are red herrings?
- Who sets the agenda set now?
- Has the balance of influence shifted?
- How should the corporate communicator adapt?
Tell your story with your newsroom
Many of the world's best brands and agencies use Mynewsdesk's newsrooms and all-in-one digital PR platform to tell their stories. Intrigued by Mynewsdesk? Then take the tour