As part of Social Media Week, Mynewsdesk hosted a live panel debate looking at how brands and communicators are tackling multimedia, multichannel and realtime storytelling internationally.
Our expert panel included...
- Eric Ingrand, Vice President Content Marketing EMEA at the EnVeritas Group - @EricEVGEurope
- Jon Bernstein, Journalist and Digital Strategy Consultant. - @Jon_Bernstein
- Ben Smith, Publishing Director of PR Moment publication. - @therealprmoment
- Elliot Pill, Director of MA International PR and Global Comms Management at Cardiff Uni. - @ElliotPill
- Adam Cranfield, CMO of Mynewsdesk will be chairing the debate. - @adamcranfield / @mynewsdesk_uk
The Key Questions
- Does social media work best at a local level? Or can you serve an international audience with a global narrative?
- How can you setup an international content and social media team?
- Should brands stay true to their local roots? Or should they adapt to their local culture?
- Who's getting content and social media right (or wrong) internationally?
Watch the whole discussion here: