On Monday 9th June at 8pm, Adam Cranfield, Head of Marketing at Mynewsdesk, will be guest hosting Europe's most popular communications conversation on Twitter - #CommsChat.
The focus for the discussion will be on the future of communications and the questions will be as follows:
1. Will content decisions be based more on previous performance than creative ideas?
2. Will employers prioritise data skills over journalism skills when recruiting comms employees?
3. Will paid, independent, impartial journalism eventually die out?
4. Will brands question the value for money large agencies offer given the results small agencies can achieve using comms technology?
5. Will comms pros be expected to have advanced comms qualifications, either from a university or professional body?
We'd be delighted to hear your views so please join in on the hashtag #CommsChat.