When it comes to sharing news, views and information about your restaurant, hotel or hospitality business or drumming up publicity, a good story is only half the battle. The other half is getting it out there. Building up and engaging with contacts across a wide range of platforms, ensuring synergy across different mediums, message consistency. These are all jobs requiring time, effort and expertise.
Mynewsdesk’s brand newsroom gets right to the heart of your content strategy, enabling companies to tell their story to the right people, in the right place at the right time. What’s more, it increases engagement between companies and audiences by enabling the creation, communication and management of stories – on your terms. In a nutshell, its digital PR made easy for organisations of all sizes across the hospitality sector.
- Publicity across all platforms. All news releases, PR and marketing content are presented in a fully responsive, user-friendly online newsroom. All information published is search engine optimised and integrates with social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Flickr and Wordpress
- With just one click, companies can give the right audiences direct access to relevant press releases, blog posts, social media feeds, high resolution images and graphics, videos and more – at the right time. Influencers can start following a company’s newsroom, engage with content, and become part of a network of influencers
- Make content work harder and save time: Mynewsdesk allows the streamlining of digital campaigns. Spend less time on routine tasks and more on what you do best. And most importantly, keep your stories relevant longer
- Do all PR and communications in one place: Publish news releases, images and videos in a responsive, SEO-friendly brand newsroom, while instantly sharing stories through email, Facebook or Twitter
- Understand and target the right audience: Identify and interact directly with key influencers, nurture those relationships, and monitor what’s being said about the brand online. All without endless spreadsheets and irrelevant databases
- Measure results and prove ROI continuously: Mynewsdesk can measure exactly how many emails have been read, number of visits to the newsroom and how long visitors stayed there. And that’s just the tip of the iceberg
- Get started at a click of a button: Mynewsdesk can be implemented in a few easy steps. Everything can be handled in-house, with minimal IT involvement, if at all. Finance managers will love the distinct lack of extra costs
- Keep up with the latest tech trends and stay secure: The Mynewsdesk team of hotshot developers keep all products and services up-to-date and entirely secure, so companies can avoid using obsolete technology
James Bull, Senior Digital Consultant at Mynewsdesk said: “Mynewsdesk is the world’s leading all-in-one newsroom and multimedia PR platform. Over 5,000 brands – many from the hospitality world – use Mynewsdesk newsrooms to publish and distribute their content, achieve greater visibility across search and social media, connect with key influencers and tell their stories. Mynewsdesk is very excited to be partnering with the BHA and that its members will be able to take advantage of our unique PR platform and its technology. We look forward to a very fruitful and long standing partnership.”
Ufi Ibrahim, Chief Executive of the British Hospitality Association said: “Living in a digital age, as we do, streamlining and managing your content is no longer a luxury but a necessity. For hospitality businesses and individuals, telling your story to key industry influencers and engaging with what they have to say is a key and necessary part of our business strategies. The BHA is delighted to have Mynewsdesk on board as a new partner.”
About the British Hospitality Association
The BHA represents over 40,000 hotels, serviced apartments, clubs, restaurants, food service, attractions and leisure companies. As the ‘hub’ for Hospitality and Tourism, the BHA’s thought leadership, market know-how, intelligence and expertise, deliver a powerful voice to government, as well as reliable advice, valuable connections and strategic support to business. Our purpose is to work with government to ensure the right business environment in which Hospitality and Tourism can thrive. Our key measure of success is the creation of 300,000 new Hospitality and Tourism jobs in the UK by 2020.
This press release first appeared on BHA website.
Tell your story with Mynewsdesk.
Mynewsdesk is the world’s leading all-in-one brand newsroom and multimedia PR platform. Over 5,000 brands as diverse as Costa Coffee, Allianz, Volkswagen, Canon, Nectar, UNICEF, Sitecore, Bury Council and Virgin Trains use their Mynewsdesk newsrooms to publish and distribute their content, achieve greater visibility across search and social media, connect with key influencers, and tell their stories.
Stay in touch by following Mynewsdesk on: